Looking for a new job?
Giraffe can help you!
- Giraffe is a FREE service that helps people to find a job
- We will send your CV to employers and SMS you job opportunities
- Registration is completely FREE!
Register here for Job placement At Girafee
Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator helps thousands of young South Africans get the skills required to get and keep their first job.
- 18 to 34 years (opportunities available for those over 29 are limited)
- Have a valid South African ID
- Have at least a Grade 11 completed 1 year before application
- Persons with a disability require a minimum of a Grade 9
- Are currently unemployed
- Educated at a previously disadvantaged school
- Not employed in one job for longer than one year
- Are hungry for an opportunity
Harambee helps young people with a matric or equivalent qualification who have been looking for a permanent full-time job, but haven’t been able to find one. We also help young people who have a university degree or other tertiary qualifications but haven’t been able to find a job.
Do I have to pay to become a Harambee? What are the basic requirements? Where are the Harambee assessment centres? How long is the assessment? What happens if I don’t pass the assessment? We answer these and other questions job-seekers frequently ask us.
At Harambee we know most matriculants don’t have the skills to get and keep a job, so we provide work-readiness “bridging” training. The training covers the basics of work life, time management, maths and language, computer skills and many other skills needed to be successful in your job.
Even if you don’t become a Harambee, we can still give you some help in finding a job. Our resources for work-seekers will give you guidelines on how to look for a job, write a professional CV, apply for a job and prepare for a job interview, as well as what to do and what not to do in the interview.
Register here for job placement at Harambee