Unisa re-opens applications for Unisa Council funding. Unisa Council has made an amount of R99 million available to assist Unisa students in various categories.
- Students who could not graduate because of outstanding debt
- Continuing students with outstanding debt
- New students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To qualify for this bursary, students must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African student
- Be registered for a formal qualification
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average
* Please do not apply if you have already applied for this funding and received feedback from Unisa.
The vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted.
A means test will be conducted to determine financial neediness.
Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Click Here to APPLICATION FORM for the application form.
Application forms are also available at Unisa regional offices.
Completed applications should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 12 May 2017.
Please note that the outcome of your application will be communicated to you via SMS and your myLife e-mail account.