Stipend: R5000 per month
The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites unemployed graduates and students who are required to complete experiential training as a prerequisite to complete a qualification to apply for the GDID 2017 / 18 internship programme.
Construction and Engineering StudiesRef: DID-2017 / 1
- ND / N6 (FET): Engineering Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Building / Architecture / Architectural Technology
- Degree / ND: Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / H-VAC
- Degree / ND: Interior Design
Information TechnologyDID-2017 / 2
- Degree / ND / FET: Computer Science / informatics / Information Technology / Networking
Financial ManagementDID-2017 / 3
- Degree / ND: Cost and Management Accounting / SCM / Logistics / Purchasing / Financial Accounting
Marketing and CommunicationDID-2017 / 4
- Degree ND: Communication / Journalism / Communication / Marketing / Photography / Graphic Design / Media Studies
Human Resources ManagementDID-2017 / 5
- Degree / ND: Human Resources Management / Occupational Health and Safety / Psychology / Industrial Psychology / Labour Relations / Organisational Development
Corporate GovernanceDID-2017 / 6
- Degree: Public Management / Research / Political Science
Monitoring and EvaluationDID-2017 / 7
- Degree: Monitoring and Evaluation / Research / Development Studies
Legal ServicesDID-2017 / 8
- LLB Degree / B.Com Law
Property ManagementDID-2017 / 9
- Degree / ND: Property Management / Real Estate
Closing Date: 29 August 2017
How To Apply
Applications: Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number to:The Department of Infrastructure Development:Human Resources Development. Applications must be hand delivered to 11 Diagonal Street, ABSA Building (reception area), Johannesburg.
Conditions: Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form which is obtainable from any Public Service Department or from our website http://www.did.gpg.gov.za. Applications must be accompanied by a CV, Certified copies of qualification(s) and identity document. Candidates must be unemployed, in possession of an appropriate post school qualification and not have previously served as interns within the Public Service. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Enquiries: Ms. Desiree Seseane or Ms. Moipone Mukhufi, 011 355 5000
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.