SEASONAL SALES ASSISTANT | MENLYN PARK SHOPPING CENTRE | JOHANNEBSURG GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA
Live and love kids wear, then come and join Cotton On Kids this holiday season!!!
Cotton On Kids was established in 2005 following a strong customer demand for fashionable, fun and age-appropriate childrenswear. Since then, we’ve added dress ups, accessories, sleepwear, created over 500,000 unique garments, with over 180 stockists and growing! We always put our Cotton On Kids style on everything we do. From our product, to our stores, to our staff – we like everything to be a little different from the rest.
We provide a unique and engaging environment, and live by our motto, ‘Happy kids = Happy Parents’.
Come join our team over the holiday season, where you will learn and offer an exceptional experience to our customers. Perfect for students or individuals looking to gain some experience. We love what we do, and want YOU to know what it’s like to be a part of our SUCCESSFUL retail team these holidays!
Contribution to the achievement of Store sales and KPI targets, by providing world class customer service and customer experience resulting in Cotton On achieving our goals and vision.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fun and exciting working environment
- Learn how to deliver a great retail experience to your customer
- Be a part of the fantastic Cotton On Foundation and learn how WE give back
- Matric/Grade 10/Grade 11/grade 9 or equivalent (NQF Level 4 qualification)
- Current Legal eligibility to live & work in South Africa
- A tax reference number from SARS
- The Contracts run from November through to January, you must have full availability over the full December period, including weekends & public holidays
- A Fun and Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Fantastic Communication & Customer Service skills
- And let’s not forget that all important Christmas cheer! HO! HO! HO!
Enjoyment and playfulness = Cotton On Kids!
Our shopping environment is all about our littlest customers and is quirky, classic, confident, trusted and authentic, and that’s reflective in our team members! We are a fun and playful group of people, and never take ourselves too seriously.
We are fortunate enough to be a part of the Cotton On Group, and with that, to be part of the Cotton On Foundation. We believe that every Kid across the globe should all have fun, education and healthy living conditions. Being part of this team empowers each one of us to be part of positive change globally.
Make your mark, apply now!
*NB: Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.
*All applicants must be above 18 years of age.