Management studies provides a solid foundation for individuals interested in this field. It provides successful candidates with a thorough knowledge of business and organizational management. Studies can include human resources, conflict negotiations, organizational behavior and development, compensation, labor-management and much more.
Many companies offer bursaries for management studies in South Africa. Here is a list, have a look if you are considering to study in this field.
BURSARIES FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CAREER PATHS ONE COULD CONSIDER IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
- E-Commerce Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Investment Manager
- Acquisitions Analyst
- Project Analyst
- Training Coordinator
- Systems Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
You may also look at the following fields:
- Brand Manager Assistant
- Media Buyer and Planner
- Marketing Assistant – Technical
- Treasury Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Trainee
- Sales Support
Professions, industries and businesses are yours to select from with a qualification in management studies. You can enter the food industry, retail, banking, construction, finance, property and many others.
Candidates who study in this field and are seeking bursaries to complete their studies, or want to study in this field must meet the requirements of the company they are applying to. Requirements may be as follow and more:
- Candidates who are South African citizens with a valid ID document.
- Candidates with great academic records.
- Candidates with problem solving skills.
- Candidates who are creative and have exceptional mathematic skills.
- Candidates must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Candidates need to have solid language skills for communication on all levels.
- With a qualification in management studies you have a wide selection of industries open for you to consider. You can have the ideal employment that suits you and you also have options not just one direction in which to go.